How to take screenshots in Samsung M21? Are you looking for some tips on taking a screenshot? Well, there are actually many things you have to know about how to take screenshots in Samsung M21 and here is what you have to know:
– You can press and hold the Menu or can say the tool where you want to take the screenshots. When you are done with that, you will need to turn the Screen off. So you have to turn your screen off. After that, you can continue to follow the instructions.
– Now, when you are at the home page, you need to look for the bottom right corner of the screen. Here, you will find the Menu button. To get it, you need to double-click on the button.
– Next, you have to click on the overflow button. – Once you have done that, you will get to see the three down arrow buttons. They are labeled as Home, Menu and Back. – You can click on the Down arrow to access the start menu. – After that, you need to click on the Top button to access the home menu.
– The next step is to double-click the Home button. – If you have already done that, you can go ahead and double-click the + sign next to the Home button. – In this way, you will be taken to the browser where you can take screenshots. – Once you have accessed the browser, you can click the Menu button in order to access all the options that are available there. – Here, you will get to see all the icons and options that are present in the browser.
– How to take Samsung M21 screenshots can become easy once you have learned how to use your camera. First of all, you have to turn on the camera. – For this purpose, you need to click on the mode button on the camera. – You will get to see the different modes that are present in the camera. – Once you have selected the mode that you want, you can simply hit the Stop button in order to stop taking the pictures.
– You need to focus the camera on the area you would like to take a screenshot. – Next, you need to look at the preview to check whether you will get a decent result. – Look for the button called ‘OK’. – Press this button in order to continue with taking the screenshots. – If you would like to add texts in your screenshots, you can simply click on the add option present in the camera.
– The next step that you should follow in learning how to take screenshots in Samsung M 21 is to find the top row of the screen. – This is the place where the buttons are present and it is also the place that you will use for zooming and other features present in the camera. – Keep clicking on the button named ‘end’ in order to end the session. – In learning how to take screenshots in Samsung M 21, it is important that you save the files that you take in the pictures. After saving them, you should click the ‘load now’ button in order to start loading the images.
How to Take Screenshots in Samsung M 21?
– You have to make sure that the brightness is set to its proper level. – You can do this by going to the’setting’ option present in the top right corner of the screen. – Make sure that you click on the button named ‘picture’ in order to begin the editing process. – You can change the image that you have taken by selecting it from the folder that you can access by clicking on the’select folder’ option present in the ‘add folder’ dialog box. – If you want to add more photos to your collection, you can click on the ‘add photo’ button present in the same dialog box. – You have to make sure that the date and time are correct when you want to take screenshots.
– Now that you have learned how to take screenshots in Samsung M 21, you have to know that there are some things that you need to do in order to take the most from the tool. – To begin with, you need to highlight the image or picture you would like to take a screenshot of and then click on the’start screenshot’ option. – After you have clicked on the start screenshot button, your device will now prompt you for a confirmation for the action that you would like to perform. Click on the ‘ok’ button in order to continue.
– The next step is to hold down the alt/option button together and click on the’save’ button on the same. – Your Samsung M 21 will now prompt you again for the name and location of where you would like to save the screenshots. Provide a good name and location and click on the ‘OK’ button in order to continue. – Your screenshots are now saved and can be used for a number of different things. You need to ensure that you save the files in a reliable location such as the desktop of your computer so that they remain safe even after you go home or after a long day at work.